Mallorca out of high season also has its charm. This Christmas live unforgettable days in an idyllic enclave.
What to do in Mallorca in winter, the 5 plans that you cannot miss
If you are thinking of traveling to Mallorca this winter, we reveal you the best plans to enjoy the island to the fullest:
- Play golf in Son Gual or ride the best bike routes through the mountains of the Pla de Mallorca.
- Stroll through the old town of Palma and get lost in its alleys with hardly any tourists. Enter the concept store Rialto Living, you will be surprised by its perfect combination of fashion, decoration, cafeteria and art gallery in the building of an old theater of Palma.
- Take a walk along the beaches and coves of Mallorca and take the opportunity to have a picnic in the sun.
- Take a wine tour throughout Mallorca and finish by tasting the wines produced at Finca Serena.
- Visit the Planetarium and Astronomical Observatory of Mallorca, located in Costitx.
The best Christmas activities in Mallorca
Celebrate Christmas in Mallorca and enjoy the most traditional plans:
- Walk the illuminated streets of the center of Palma, considered the Spanish city with more kilometers of Christmas lights per inhabitant.
- Lose yourself in the fairs and Christmas markets in Mallorca, where gastronomy and handcrafts come together to offer you a unique experience. In the Mallorcan capital, the markets located in the Pueblo Español, Plaza de España and Plaza Mayor stand out.
- On December 24 attend the Midnight Mass at the Cathedral of Palma, where you will hear the singing of the la, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. At the end of the mass, the tradition is to go for a hot chocolate with an ensaimada, a typical Majorcan sweet. Go and taste it at to the emblematic cafeteria Ca'n Joan de S'Aigo.
- On December 25th enjoy the Christmas lunch at the Jacaranda restaurant surrounded by the best views of the Pla de Mallorca. Let yourself be surprised by the traditional menu prepared by the renowned Spanish chef Óscar Velasco.
- For the more daring, the idyllic beaches of Mallorca are the perfect setting for the first swim of the year.
- Welcome the Three Wise Men at Palma's Muelle Viejo on January 5, where the parade of their Majesties begins.
Finca Serena, your luxury hotel in Majorca where to disconnect this Christmas
Surround yourself with nature and enjoy the best gastronomy at Finca Serena, an exclusive luxury hotel in Mallorca located on a 40-hectare estate in the interior of the island. Disconnect from the routine during the Christmas holidays: relax in its spa, practice yoga in its private classes and walk through its vineyards, orchards and olive trees.
Welcome the New Year in the best possible way at the Jacaranda Mallorca restaurant. Start the evening with an aperitif to the rhythm of music, surprise yourself with a New Year's Eve menu designed by the prestigious chef Óscar Velasco, don't miss the traditional chimes and end the night with a New Year's Eve party with cotillion and open bar until 2AM.
Discover here the Christmas and New Year's Eve Menus at Jacaranda Mallorca restaurant and book now your experience by contacting us by email or phone.